I have been playing with different variations of oatmeal “cookies”. This is one of my favorite versions.
1) Microwave water in mug for 4 min. Then add 1 tablespoon of Nesquick (i have used swiss miss packets, stevia, or protein powder before, they all work)
2) Mix in your oatmeal, microwave for additional 1 min
3) Spoon oatmeal into cupcake space. Add peanutbutter- dont mix it- and then add more oatmeal on top.
4) Top with bananas, strawberries, chocolate chips- tonight I had strawberries
5) Freeze for 5-7 min or refrigerate for 20 min.
Pop them out and enjoy!